Coated water tank
Instructions for selection of coated steel water tanks:
1. Provide dimensions of the water tank, pipe joint position and pipe diameter in the order.
2. The water temperature of 4-8°C is favorable. Please specify when it is used to store water higher than this temperature so as to choose other solutions.
3. Its load onto the ground is subject to the verification of the structure designer.
4. When the pipe joint position is at the plate joints, the company will adjust it (without further notice) without changing the pipe diameter.
Installation and acceptance:
1. Reserve a maintenance access of at least 700mm between the tank and the wall and at least 500mm at the top and the bottom.
2. Make buttresses during civil construction to support the joints between the four side plates and the bottom plate.
3. With the tank assembled, shut the outlet pipe and the drain pipe and open the inlet pipe, check it while water is filled and it is qualified if there are no leaks within 24h.